Sneak Peek - Foolhouse

 Client: Foolhouse
Models: Freya, Emerson, Oscar & Jonas
Location: My Bespoke Cabin, Mount Crosby


Recently, I had the joy of creating a photo shoot for Sarah at Foolhouse to capture lifestyle images of her sweet Door Jamb height charts. I had a really specific look in mind for the shoot and put a call out on Instagram for a location. I was rewarded with a link to My Bespoke Cabin. Swoon! (You may remember that I shared some photos of another one of Skye's cabins a few posts ago.)

I love how these shots turned out, and today I received the most lovely testimonial from Sarah -

 “I met Christina whilst doing Finders Keepers in Brisbane. We are both small artisan businesses doing what we love and it was not surprising that she nailed my brief with ease. I am based in Sydney but geography was no problem as I sent my product to her. She understood the look and feel that I wanted my product to instil and chose the perfect location in which to shoot. It is hard to do everything yourself when running your own business, but goodness knows you try! I realised that I needed to concentrate on what I do well and hand over the jobs that I am not trained for, to someone who is. Photographs of my product in its’ natural habitat was one thing I had not given time to and one thing that was imperative to showcase so that I was not only showing my product but telling a story about it through pictures. Christina perfectly matched my product to the lifestyle visuals i had in my head, which is no mean feat! She managed to capture photos that explain my product to my chosen target audience and now I have a palette to choose from for social media and editorials. The photos tell a charming story across a continuum instead of my disparate unconnected iPhone snaps and for a very reasonable budget I look a whole lot more professional and wonder why I didn’t do it sooner!” - Sarah Lamond, Foolhouse

 Thanks Sarah! xx

-

Interested in your own collection of lifestyle images? Get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment