Recording our learning


I keep a 'Natural Learning Diary' to 'plan from behind' what my children have been doing, as a way to unschool and satisfy our state homeschooling requirements. It lists the subject areas on one page and child-initiated activities on the other page - like craft, hobbies & interests, reading. It made me wonder about keeping a learning diary of my own, if I had the diligence. Wouldn't that be interesting to look back upon? A way to track the rabbit holes one falls down. To try to discern how one topic evolves into another, and how old passions reawaken and new interests fade? I've never thought to record my own learning before. Have you?

-

Experimenting with light and dark in my photography.
Dried berries, tiny Shakespeare books, eggs and parsley seed heads.
If you are looking for a photographer for your next project, please get in touch. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment