Test shoot - Milk Bath





I have long wanted to experiment with milk bath photography and recently my little muse was keen to collaborate with me- though I think she may have just wanted to pour the milk in the bath! I have another project in mind and wanted to create some test shots and check the lighting, props etc. What you can't see in these photos is that Emerson was giggling and mucking around the whole time and in quick moments I was able to ask her to give me a small smile, or a relaxed face and direct her poses. 

I really adore how these turned out. I love that I captured several 'looks' in the same series of images that I can work on developing for the final shoot. And I love that I have these sweet, ethereal photos of my daughter, who is turning seven next week. I think the first and last image are my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment